(He's reading to her.)
My sisters are a tremendous blessing in my life; they get my corny humor (ad inwardly think I'm hilarious, but are too cool to admit it), they relate to my overly-romantic sensibilities, they share faith in Jesus with me. I am spoiled to have the gorgeous, talented, interesting, deep wells of wisdom and character in the sisters I have.
It gives me joy to see Ransom and Hosanna interact. Sure, I have to monitor to make sure he doesn't drop/throw something on her and I know she'll become savvy to the trick of shifting blame/getting sympathy by crying, but these kids are still blessings. Oh, how Hosanna zeroes in on Ransom when he's around and how she smiles when he comes close to her. She looks up to him already. I feel so grateful every time Ransom asks to hold her or wants her near to him, or when he includes her in conversation. Or the time he was sitting in the cart in the store and reached back to hold her hand for several minutes to comfort her when she was crying. I am so looking forward to their future interactions and am praying for them to be best friends. Praying that he'll protect her and look after her. Praying that she'll encourage him and cheer him on.
It goes without saying, but I am so thankful for these kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment