Tonight, I saw the last disc of the History Channel's mini series on The Bible covering the very last parts of the Gospels after Jesus rises from the dead to the acts of the apostles, before John writes Revelation. I'd seen The Bible earlier this year and loved it then.
(This picture is from Amazon's website.)
If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and look it up. It's a great overview, although it doesn't stay completely accurate, and so much has to be left out. This is the kind of depiction that leaves me wanting more. It ignites my imagination and whets my appetite for reading the Bible and being better versed with the timeline of history's events and how they match up with biblical accounts. I am a Bible nerd. :) I believe in high school, the term was "Bible thumper." Silly.
So, what are you waiting for? Look this up, watch it, be inspired, and worship Jesus, because, hokey Pete, He's brilliant.

No comments:
Post a Comment