Let's get to the overspiritualizing, and to what I hope will be a weekly occurance here, gratitude. It's a way to worship!
Here it is, symbolized in the picture:
I'm thankful for order. I'm talking about the kind that God controls, not me. When I feel like life's getting out of control like dirty dishes piling up in a dirty sink, there's still signs of order in the midst of it, hints that God uses to remind me He's in control. A cranky, sick toddler and a baby who lives to be cuddled don't mix well. But God gives us wisdom when we ask for it; quarantining a toddler means he gets to have toys and books in his room, and his workbench and tools to play with in the hallway. A clever and fun solution is reached, order received. Thank you, Jesus!
So that's how you overspiritualize a stack of dishes in your sink. Bam!
God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.

No comments:
Post a Comment