Tomorrow my darling & I embark upon the next "fun-filled adventure" away from our stomping grounds. We're going to Minnesooota. (Try to think of a Norwegian saying that, and you'll get the sound I mean.)We're off to see sisters, brother-in-law, nephew & niece, & also to attend a prayer event/Gathering with people across the U.S. which I expect to be amazing, growing, challenging, and nourishing. I'm hoping to catch traces of a Minnesota accent in my very chatty young nephew! I've already caught both my sisters speaking with elongated o's. Maybe I'll pick up the charming accent myself while I'm there.
Please pray for safe travels, an incredible time with others who love Jesus & people, and most of all, for amazing & fun time with family.
"Here we go, rocketing into a fun-filled adventure!"
Rachel--have a fun trip. Give me a call when you get back, Mr.P will be gone and we should do something
ReplyDelete