Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy birthday, AJ!

We spent the day of his birthday thus: quick coffee run, present time @ home, thrills of listening to the music of Thrice's Alchemy Index Volumes I & II (a present he received), making sourdough pancakes as my husband reads Thrice's wonderful lyrics to me, AJ receiving a ukelele from two friends, eating sourdough pancakes with said friends, going to see the latest X-Man movie about Wolverine, dressing up for dinner with friends, coming home to birthday cake & a glass of sparkling cider, and ending the day praying blessing over the man who turned 23. So thankful for his life, and his birthday, a celebration of this life. So, cheers, darling! You are so loved.


3 comments:

  1. I love your cup cakes! I'm glad you guys had a special day. I am going to send you those recipes via facebook right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that wonderful day! I am so blessed to have you in my life and I am definitely looking forward to the rest of it!!! I love you, bud.
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete