Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My friend Mrs. P tagged me on her blog to do the following. Hope you enjoy my musings here...

8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Minneapolis this month
2. living in Oxford, England someday
3. being a part of Andrew's small group tomorrow (I'm usually at work when they meet, but they're meeting on my day off this week)
4. seeing family as soon as we can
5. going to the ocean again
6. having at least five children & noticing their quirks & wondering at God who designs people to love Him
7. growing old with Andrew
8. 2010 & Campus America (www.campusamerica.org) oh YES!

8 things I did yesterday:
1. walked to & from work
2. had a cleaning frenzy at 10:30 pm & a passionate desire to vacuum our apartment
3. made fajitas
4. began reading "The Alchemist" for Book Club #1 called The Frugal Chariot
5. decided it's time to be artistic again
6. marveled at Andrew doing the dishes for me
7. worked on saying encouraging things
8. skimmed through RELEVANT magazine

8 things I wish I could do:
1. live near family
2. send Andrew on a shopping spree in Guitar Center
3. be set loose in Borders & buy anything I like!
4. attend a roaring 20's party without the bootlegging & gross stuff...think "Thoroughly Modern Millie"
5. graphic design
6. sew very well
7. speak many languages
8. kill debt monsters (be a philanthropist, too)

I'm going to tag Rachel from the blog "Life or Something Like It." Start mulling it over!

No comments:

Post a Comment