Sunday, September 5, 2010

Camping



This Friday we went camping with others from our church & had a blast! I'm sorry to say it was our first camping trip being married and we're approaching two years of marriage! Being the daughter of my parents who met as counselors at a camp in Green Bay, Wisconsin, I am appaled at myself that this didn't happen sooner. However, it was lots of fun, we slept in a tent (I love tents!), our campsite was near a river, and we were well fed. (Thank you Raineys & Thomases & Sticklers & Townsends & Werners & Fultzes!) The pictures above are us with bikes that our friends Tim & Amy let us ride on. It was so fun! Another thing I haven't done in...ahem...years... And notice my belly. Twenty five weeks along & little Ransom is moving a lot!

3 comments:

  1. You look ravishing as usual, my darling!! Will you brave the beauty of taking an infant camping, I wonder? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great bikes! seriously!

    also, cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely beautiful as you grow God's new little one!

    ReplyDelete