Saturday was infused with influence from Britain. Made scones. Made loose leaf Lady Brit tea. Watched Jamie Oliver make tiramisu. Wore Andrew's London hat on an excursion where I pored through a Jamie Oliver cookbook (recommended by a friend). Andrew & I then went home to eat our version of banger & mash (sausage & potatoes) & mushrooms, and capped off the evening watching Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World.
I like our interests, unintentionally themed days.
I am so glad you were inspired by Jamie Oliver! Don't you just love him. Tonight we are throwing a little party for david's birthday and the whole menu is Jamie Oliver--so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI was thrown off at first that he was called the "Naked Chef"! But then I found out it was because he liked to cook food that was "naked". He's one of Lizzy's favorites.
ReplyDeleteSomeday I'm going back to England and you should come too. Did you know that Carol is in Paris right now?!
Miss you both! xoxo