

Poor Andrew finally drew the line when I taped some hearts to the bathroom mirror, saying he needed a sanctuary away from the hearts! Poor guy has a crazy wife... He's humored me this week, though & kindly watched a few chick flicks with me. (I'd recommend Leap Year but not Last of the Mohichans.) Must make it up to him!
Leave you with this loving thought: "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." That comes from 1 John 4:18. May you be free from fear, perfected in love!Happy Valentines Day!
Hi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog! Love all your hearts around and thanks for the recommendations on the movies ;) I actually haven't seen either. Hope you and your husband have a very romantic Valentine's day!
~Alice W.