For no particular reason, today I remembered our honeymoon & that I loved it. Andrew & I were married in the Black Hills & spent a few nights there, then worked our way back west for the rest of the week long honeymoon. Simple, budgeted, with a couple of splurges & glorious sunny (!?!) November weather for a post wedding road trip. I'm thankful for it & can't think of a better way I'd want it to be. Here are some photos leading up to the wedding & of scenes from our honeymoon travels.

We took communion together the night before the wedding, something my mom & dad also did before they got married.

The morning of the wedding, inside the cabin where we were married.

The view out the window the morning of the wedding. It snowed very briefly that morning.

Also the morning of the wedding. We had "church" with some of our friends before setting up the cabin for the wedding.

First full day of being man & wife, we stopped off Highway 395 at Pactola Lake & took some pictures.


Playing with the color settings...

On the road trip home, we spent a night
here, in the McFarland room. Ironically, my maiden name is McFarland!

Hope you enjoyed my reflection down memory lane...thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment