in Casablanca eating pita...
in Midtown with James Herriot...
and at a British tea shop in Florence!
We sound like world travelers, don't we? :) I didn't notice that before.

We sound like world travelers, don't we? :) I didn't notice that before.A favorite part...falling asleep to the sound of pounding rain on Saturday the 21st. Don't usually get such a treat. The rain is usually quieter.
We also played a little dress up on our actual anniversary day, putting on our wedding clothes again & taking a few pictures of ourselves. I'm thankful Andrew goes along with his wife who still likes to play dress up. :)


Thanksgiving we spent with our Poet family, walking a 3 mile race/run, making homemade lattes, playing Spades & Hearts, and eating delicious food. The rain came down in torrents in the afternoon, making beautiful sounds & bringing a whoosh of chill into the hot kitchen. I was so delighted, I had to take a picture, so here it is, Stonepile Farm on Thanksgiving Day:

What a wonderful anniversary and thanksgiving week. Tell the poet family that Chris and I love and miss them!
ReplyDeleteIm so excited to see God unfold the beauty in your life one petal at a time.
Your Pictures are great and what a beautiful bride/newlywed you make!
ReplyDelete