

Ooh, I love American history! Don't know much about Martha Washington, except for her alleged gingerbread cake recipe (thanks mom!), which happens to go great with applesauce. I heard recently that she was perhaps the best First Lady of the U.S., and I want to know why.
Classic Hollywood is another area of interest for me, and, I admit, for me one of the draws of reading biographies happens to be the glossy picture section in the middle. The Grace Kelly book has some beautiful pictures & I especially liked seeing the ones from her years as Princess Grace of Monaco, a part of her life I'm not as familiar with.
Right now Andrew & I are waiting for our "Financial Peace University" class to start. It's a finance class done by Dave Ramsey that our church is doing the curriculum for. It's been a lot of fun, and I'm SO THANKFUL that we've had the opportunity to do it. There's hope, even with student loans & such! Our goal is to be debt free in five years...and how we entertain ourselves is by taking advantage of our public library & check out free DVDs & books! Yes, libraries are a wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment