There's nothing like having sisters around. Moriah, especially, draws things out in me. Puns for example. Or rhyming. My maturity level in general really plummets when I'm around her. We make dog & cat noises together, we really do. This morning when I woke her up to get ready before we went out to get coffee, she snarled like a cat with her morning voice. Several times. What a silly girl.
We went to coffee, like I said, and I realized during our time together this morning that one reason I love being around Moriah is because she inspires me. It's similar to when I listen to sermons & the Holy Spirit will drop ideas in my mind of things I should do or create, or people I should call...Moriah makes me excited & inspired like that.
Raising her hand for some peculiar reason. There's a story there, I just can't remember what it is.
At the coffee shop, getting her breve.
Us. Silly me, I thought we were taking a cute picture. Nope. I was supposed to be silly!
This afternoon I'm going to read some of Moriah's Creative Writing class creations. Poetry, and an essay about the neighbor's dog, Moses, who was put down this week, a dear-to-our-family-dog who was like Odie in Garfield. One story Moriah wrote is about a girl in an insane asylum, whom Moriah ironically named Rachel. Hmm. I wonder if I should read anything into that? :)
I am totally reading Anne of Ingleside right now which inspired my post about fog. Anyway, have a great time with your sister!
ReplyDeleteI love sisters. :) I know that time spent with Katie is such precious time. I hope you have the most amazing weekend ever, filled with giggles and animal noises. mooooo :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteI remember having complete conversations with Rye in her "cat voice", basically a whole conversation in meows! Ha. You two are hilarious together. You used to drive mom and dad nuts. But oh how well you turned out....
ReplyDelete