Wednesday, August 12, 2009

i get to sit behind a desk now

We're back, yes we're back home! Strange to call this place home, since we were gone for 3 1/2 weeks, visiting the places where we grew up, other "homes." I concluded five summers ago that people define home to me, so I suppose I have several homes to claim.

It's good to be back in a routine. Both Andrew & I are working today, bless the Lord! It is good to be behind a desk again, sorting out bills, stamping letters, printing checks, and organizing my work space! I sound very type A...

Andrew & I have another baby to meet as soon as we can: little Caleb, Cory & Bekah's new son. I'm very excited to have babies in our lives!

There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed, is there?

Now that we're home, I'm excited to do some decluttering (since I brought so much stuff home with me from my home of origin...things like books, things I accumulated in Japan, treasures), reading, walking, and artistic things.

Maybe I'll post a couple of photos from the trip, soon.

1 comment: