That got me thinking. I haven't sang on a worship team much if at all since becoming a mom. It's not because of lack of interest, but practically, it doesn't work right now with the needs our young children have. Also, when you're married to the worship pastor, who's going to watch the kids during early morning worship practice?
But I am a worship leader. To our kids. They are watching me, observing how I respond to situations, what my attitudes are, how I handle frustrations and joys.
This blogging on the topic of Worship in Real Life hasn't gone where I thought it would and I don't have a grandiose conclusion. It didn't turn out to be 31 days long; I missed some days. But I see that in my real life I am a worship leader and I know I want to be one who directs the focus to where it should be. I want to feel so contentedly tucked under the grace blanket of Jesus that I can rest in security knowing his grace is sufficient, he is my God, and when I worship him, he gets the glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment