I've been wanting to be a more intentional blogger in order to have a record of cool/sweet/funny/memorable doings in our family but haven't been sure how to jump in. Then I heard about this blogger challenge the Nester blog does every October. The idea is to blog every day for the month of October on one topic.
The topic I've chosen to write about is "Worship in Real Life." I'll use my 31 days to talk about how worshiping Jesus can look in the life of an ordinary ministry wife/stay at home mom. Thrilling, eh? Blockbuster fodder, I assure you! :)
It is my hope to learn as I share, to draw from sources other than my experience, and to invite Jesus to use this process to change me. You can invite Him to do the same for you, too, if you like.
Following will be the links for each of October's 31 posts, which I'll update every day. Thanks for reading. It'll be fun!
Day 1:
http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-dad-is-worship-leader.html?m=1
Day 2:
http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/mama-worship-leader-too.html?m=1Day 3: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/gratitude-harvest-i-didn-sow.html?m=1
Day 4: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/spontaneous-worship.html?m=1
Day 5: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/eyes-fixed-upon.html?m=1
Day 6: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/back-to-worship-in-real-real-life.html?m=1
Day 7: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/sing.html?m=1
Day 8: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/gratitude-order.html?m=1
Day 9: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/cover-your-walls-with-worship.html?m=1
Day 10: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/some-favorite-worship-albums.html?m=1
Day 11: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/married-to-worship-leader.html?m=1
Day 12: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/worship-links.html?m=1
Day 13: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/making-space.html?m=1
Day 14: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/hosanna.html?m=1
Day 15: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-pep-talk-to-myself.html?m=1
Day 16:
http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/little-worship-leader.html?m=1
Day 17: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/watch-this.html?m=1
Day 18: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/taking-step-of-faith.html?m=1
Day 19: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/feasting.html?m=1
Day 20: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/dedicated.html
Day 21: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/accepting-advice-from-spurgeoun.html?m=1
Day 22: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/connecting-dots-makes-me-worship.html?m=1
Day 23: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/take-him-at-his-word.html?m=1
Day 24: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/gratitude-lots-of-things.html?m=1
Day 25: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/gratitude-siblings.html
Day 26: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/10/grace-blanket.html?m=1
Day 27: http://bravingthebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/09/glory-to-jesus.html?m=1

No comments:
Post a Comment