Monday, May 23, 2011

grass touching his feet for the first time

Tonight we dropped by a barbecue that was in honor of seniors who are a part of the local Young Life program, and on our way out, we paused in the green grass and sunshine to let Ransom take his first feel of green grass on his bare toes. He made that cute gasping happy sound and I took out my camera to capture the moment. The song "YMCA" was playing. :) I'll have a lovely memory to go with that music for the rest of my life.

I love observing Ransom as he experiences things for the first time. This discovering business has been on my mind of late thanks to this post by one of my favorite bloggers.
Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I love these! He is so handsome! And thanks to that same blogger, "discovery" has been on my mind as well. And I definitely need to capture more of these moments on camera!! Love you, sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is so precious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO sweet! love his expressions too, soo cute!! :)
    love the link you posted about "Parisienne Farmgirl" its exactly how ive been feeling lately! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable! What a great memory. Hold those in your heart. Love you!

    ReplyDelete