Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dessert Date

In anticipation of the arrival of Ransom, Andrew & I have been thinking of things we'd like to do before he comes into our lives & what we can do now together before a babysitter is needed. A week or so ago we went out to dessert to a place we had always wanted to go to but had never gotten around to it.

We had a table near the window, which I loved because we could see the trees on the street that always have twinkle lights on in the evening. Ah... :)

I had a chocolate almond torte, and there was no dairy in it! It was very nutty & delicious, the kind of dessert you take a half hour to eat in between sips of tea & conversation, which we had a lot of.Andrew had a piece of chocolate coffee cake to go with his (according to him) very good coffee.
Another sweet memory with my best friend...the fact that this sort of date doesn't happen very often makes it all the more precious.

1 comment: