Here we are, having just discovered it. I'm still wearing my pajamas!
The snow slowed the day down & Andrew had an extra hour before he had to drive to work, so I made oatmeal on the stove (not the microwave, for once!) and we busted out the Christmas music. Chicago's Christmas album, if you're curious. :) It's a tradition in Andrew's family & has become one in our little one, too.
Here are a couple of pictures of my commute to work. I had to take a couple of pictures to get the "11/23/10" on the little digital sign up at the front of the bus. This picture is the best of the ones I took.
It was, again, enchanting to see the snow covering everything but to still see colored leaves on some of the trees. I was so thankful for the bus system this day & that I didn't have to drive on the ice. Andrew ended up heading home after trying to drive to his job that day, but an hour later things had cleared up enough for him to get to work. That's what it's like here; the snow makes a fuss in the beginning of the day & then melts with hardly any remaining snow for the next day.
The evening of our anniversary we went out to eat (thanks, Mike & Gina, for the gift card!) and had a blast! We had a coupon & ordered an appetizer & were basically full before our meals arrived so we had LOTS of leftovers to take home! It was a luxury & we had such a fun time!Happy anniversary to us. I love you Andrew J.
No comments:
Post a Comment