Baby girl Hosanna is almost 4 months, she's a delight, loves & lives to cuddle, is enthralled with her big brother, and she lights up when you lock eyes with her and sing or talk to her. Ransom is a great big brother, always wanting to know where Hosanna is when she's not in the room, giving her a role like Baloo (Jungle Book) or Pooh/Roo (Hundred Acre Wood)*, even trying to comfort her when she's crying. I'm teaching him to pray for her too.
Time's going so fast and I needed to record a few of these things. They are important, and I don't want to forget what now feels like.
*In Jungle book play I'm usually Bagheera and AJ's Shere Khan; in the Hundred Acre Wood, AJ's Tigger & I'm Kanga.


Been a while Rachel! Lovely daughter@ :D:D:D Miss you! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are blessed.
ReplyDeleteso sweet! I can't wait to meet your baby girl!
ReplyDelete