Wednesday, October 20, 2010

glimpse of the new home & first chance to host

Going back several weeks to when we first moved into our new apartment (end of August), I thought I'd show you some pictures. Thanks, Lizzy, for suggesting this & for helping motivate me to do it!


The living room! The banners I made in honor of Jamie's surprise birthday party are still up. They're just too festive to take down, so I've left them up.


Our piano, which we got for FREE on craigslist! It feels like a luxury to have one in our home to play whenever we like! I'm thankful to be able to practice.


The birthday girl, Jamie, about to blow out the candles.


The birthday party-ers! Jenny, Rachel, Jamie, Kaylene, Kristin, Danielle, and on the bottom, me & Becki.

In the baby's room, AJ putting the crib together. He did such a great job!

So this is just a glimpse.




1 comment: