Since I've been riding the bus to work, I've wanted to show AJ the route I take & have him experience it with me. So Saturday we had a bus date. We got on the bus near our home which drops us off in the heart of downtown. It was a beautiful, chilly, sunny autumn day, perfect for galavanting downtown to the farmer's market, a bakery, the library, and oh how I loved this date! Here are some pictures:




Reading Perelandra by C.S. Lewis, second of the Space trilogy about Ransom, the name we're giving our boy.




And that's it, folks.
a. i have been wanting to take a bus date, too! seems so fun. and a great way to get acquainted with the bus system.
ReplyDeleteb. you are ADOREABLE preggers. and i love his name.
I love your date! You're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou two are adoreable. I love how creative you guys are. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect date!
ReplyDeleteRachel, you are amazing. Your hungry enjoyment of life and your adoration of your husband both warm me.
ReplyDeleteCasey Perry
Rachel!
ReplyDeleteHiya. I found your blog via Amy Neilson, and I must say it's quite the treasure. I'm looking forward to reading more posts from your interesting life. :)