In my last blog I mentioned the book Red Moon Rising, which has to do with the 24-7 Prayer Movement. Today I found these videos of key 24-7 people speaking about destiny-shaping events that are happening in the nations right now: UK's elections, President Obama attempting to bridge the gap between Muslims & Christians in the Middle East, elections in Lebanon. There will be one video for every day this week. They're short (around five minutes each) and informative and also offer ideas about how to pray. Please give them a viewing & pass on the word.
Here are the links for the first two videos (others will follow, keep checking the site this week):
http://www.youtube.com/user/247Pray
For more, you can go to the 24-7 website:
www.24-7prayer.com
Love to you!
Rachel, I would love cool stationary. I am a bit of a stationary nut but I'm going through what I have pretty quickly writing a letter every single night!
ReplyDelete